Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am in the LA area and restoring a 65 Giulia. For the past year I had been buying parts from Mr. Bruno Corsi. Regretfully, last week he passed away. He was a renowned Alfa mechanic and owned a shop in the valley which was shut down some years back due to his ill health. He then started selling parts from his home which is where I met him. He was very supportive and most knowledgeable on older Alfas. He helped me extensively including rebuilding my motor and gearbox. He has many parts at home which his sons are trying to sell. They are not as familiar with the parts but will find them if you give a description or share a picture. They have 101, 105, GTV, spiders and other model parts. If you have a need you can call Romeo or Marchello directly at (805)-241-0250.

TY

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
TY:

It's great that you are helping Bruno's sons. But the title of this thread "General info" and its location in Product/Vendor Reviews, make little sense. The post isn't likely to generate much activity.

I can move the thread - say to the "Parts for Sale" forum in "Classifieds". How about you dream up a more descriptive name, like "Alfa parts for sale Los Angeles area"? Get back to me, and we'll make this happen.

You might look at this thread as an example: For Sale - Misc. Alfa parts in Los Angeles area

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jay. Thanks you for your suggestion, it would be great to post it appropriately. I am new to this forum and did not know how to post it. Truly appreciate your help. Best. TY

1 - 3 of 3 Posts