Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for Gear Shift Lever for : 102 (2000), 106 (2600) or Giulietta/Giulia Sprint Speciale.
They are all the same.

AR part number 102.02.13.061.03, 102.02.13.068.01 and 102.02.13.601.03.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
21,699 Posts
I have one or more, let me look. What condition? I'm in Calif, so that's a lot of shipping distance.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andrew,

Thank you.
Reasonable condition is fine.
Mine has the two parts welded !! Probably by a previous owner who could not find the silent block that comes in between.
I do not need the silent block.
You can ship it by regular uninsured, untracked mail (USPS). It is slow but very safe.

It is for a Giuliettas SS by the way. But as I indicated it is common with 102 and 106.

Best wishes.

·
Premium Member
21,699 Posts
Let me check, forgot to over the weekend.
Yes, I believe all split-case trans shifter with push-down lever are the same, except first series Giulia sedan, which have a more vertical angle at the bend.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Andrew,

105s may have similar (or identical) shifters but the part number is different.

In order to be on the safe side I would stick with ex-SS (Giulietta or Giulia), 102s or 106s. They have the same part number.

Too bad I do not live across the Bay anymore. I would have dropped by...

Best wishes.

·
Super Moderator
11,566 Posts
Philippe is a FINE Alfa owner I hold in high regard from personal dealings with him Andrew. Send him the best you can find.

·
Premium Member
21,699 Posts
Sorry, the two push-down ones I have are both Giulia sedan, too vertical for a Giulietta.

Andrew

·
Super Moderator
11,566 Posts
Philippe, Try Karen McGowan at Alfa's West in Colorado. See my PM for e-mail address.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts