Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day & thankyou for accepting my application. I'm in Nambour on the Sunshine coast queensland. I'm starting to build a rover v8 powered trike that will be front engine. I have a v6 alfetta auto transaxle & plan on adapting it to the rover. The reason I joined the forum is for information on the trans I have been googeling a lot looking for stuff on this unit but not a lot available. I need some form of diagrams or photos of the bell housing split to reveal the torque converter & how to remove it from the housing etc any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time. my current project is converting a 1976 VW Kombi to mid engine rover v8 4 wheel drive. along with the trike.
ernie

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
Welcome Ernie!
Sounds like a fun project. I have two auto transaxle factory workshop manuals I could send you. They are for the ZF 3HP-22 box fitted to L4 engined Alfas. I don't know if the V6 version is different but they may prove helpful. If you'd like them, please send me your email address in a private message and I'll send them to you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G'day Jim. that's a very kind offer. but being in Australia the postage would be a silly amount could I bother you to find out an approximate price for postage & cost of the manual please
ernie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts