Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good place to source a complete gas tank for a 61 Alfa spyder. Ran into a man that had his stolen while it was off the car (21 years ago). Marvelous car, sitting in a corner of the garage covvered this long. Also, the 1965 2600 Sprint Zagato I found and lost (it moved) has popped up again. Would need a rear window...
Rick

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Rick,

I'm pretty sure that this is what you're looking for? Better than new in stainless. If it's not correct, Alfastop offers tanks for other models too. I'm unsure if anyone else is reproducing these tanks.

I have a feeling that Ruedi ('Tubut') will chime in to help you with that rear screen? Would love to see a photo.

Alex.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Spider fuel tanks

Rick,

I am currently looking at 8 new tanks lined up here like soldiers! The Spider tank fits all 750 & 101 series Spiders, normale & Veloce. Stainless steel straps & associated fittings are also available & are listed on the website. Tanks can be shipped internationally - never had one damaged.

Please contact me direct if you need any more information.

Tony Stevens
AlfaStop
England

Rick,

I'm pretty sure that this is what you're looking for? Better than new in stainless. If it's not correct, Alfastop offers tanks for other models too. I'm unsure if anyone else is reproducing these tanks.

I have a feeling that Ruedi ('Tubut') will chime in to help you with that rear screen? Would love to see a photo.

Alex.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts