Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Well the post title is what caught my eye because my car does not have a gas filler door cable. I purchased a new boot release cable from Alfaholics that was about 2 Ft to long. They told me it was all they had. I thought maybe they shipped the wrong one. I decided to reuse the old sheath (correct length) and cut the new cable to length. It won’t be the sheath that ever fails. Also planning on second emergency cable too.

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
There is only one cable on the 69's through the S2's (for the trunk release) unless someone has swapped the B-pillar trim with the later version from an S3 and added the fuel door latch/lock and retrofitted the fuel door with the release. The B-pillar trim is different on the roundtails so it would take some mods to make that work. As Brian mentioned, if there is a cable for the fuel door, all you have to do is cut the trunk cable down to make it work. You can always go to a bike shop (if they're even open these days) and buy a replacement cable/sheath.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.