Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as promised, here are pics of my garage and the OEM radio I purchased a couple weeks ago. These pics are from a Palm Pilot so its not full-blown expensive digital camera resolution but pretty good I think for a small built-in camera in a PDA!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Very Not Bad, Rob! Your garage looks perdier than my living room! :D

My garage is at the other end of the spectrum. I'm renting it. It has no electricity, that is until I run an extension cord from my house (also rented). It looks more like a shack than a garage!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Nope.

Man, my garage is embarrassing now. I'm doing landscaping and had 18 tons of dirt dumped into my driveway, and part of the pile spilled into the bat den. Then it rained.

:(

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Althought its just a small 1-car garage in a townhome I thought I'd make it fun. (Spider needs a nice home) Yeah its a big Trading Spaces-esque stripe that my wife helped me paint. We measured and measured and measured but turned out nice. My neigbhors thought I was insane but in the end they all liked it a lot. I think I'm actually the only one on our culdesac that uses the garage for CARS! The rest of the garages are stuffed to the gills with boxes and things they don't use!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
NICE Garage!!! I really nice the paint and the matching toolboxes!! :D

I feel happy for your Alfa.

My cars and bike have to withstand California sun 365 days a year :(

All their paint are fading pretty badly :(

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Even if my garage were empty, there's barely enough room to fit my GTV! So like Chan's other cars, my Bianca has to sit out side. I just put this Alfa flag over the rear deck to protect the back seat which just got it's first crack. :( It may look gaudy, but I can see "Alfa Romeo" reflected in the rear view mirror.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
In keeping with this thread's topic (sorry to have hi-jacked it Rob) here's the Mitsu stereo I just installed. It's in there straight, I just held the camera crooked.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts