Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most of these parts were from my 86.
Fuel pump is the in tank "pusher pump", it's new. $25 SOLD
Front springs are OEM new, cost me a bundle to have them shipped from the UK, my loss, your gain. $75 plus shipping.
Spears are new $65 for the pair shipped.
Graduate emblem small mark on the top, both pins good $20 shipped
Intake manifold and fuel rail from running car, all sensors etc are there $75 for both plus shipping. INTAKE SOLD fuel rail with injectors $45.
Airflow meter from running car $50 shipped. SOLD
Combination wiper switch, it's new, $100 SOLD
Very good condition steering wheel $75 plus shipping. SOLD
Exhaust manifold very good condition $65 plus shipping
Distributors are from Spica era car, the complete one is dual point with new bushings and all wear items replaced The other is a core. $45 for both.

For shipping cost, send me your zip so I can calculate the cost.

If interested, reply on this forum or you can email me directly at: [email protected] Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I ran out of picture room on the last post. If you see something you want in this picture, let me know and I'll add to your purchase at N/C IF it fits in the flat rate box. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Boxer Dave
I’d love to buy the combo wiper switch and fuel pump from you. Zip is 84098. Hard to tell what’s in the bags in the last photo. Is that a gas cap gasket? What condition are the handles? I am redoing my 85 Spider that I’ve had since 86. My handle are quite pitted.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The rubber gasket in the bag is for the fuel pump/sender access port at the tank. My handles are also pitted but good for parts I guess. Large Flat rate box should do it just fine. Check your PM for payment details. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only things left in the "Freebie" pic are: turn signal lense, spring perch rubber, clutch slave cylinder (used) and the copper exhaust gasket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts