Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Whatever price they are, rebuilding DCO3s is an expensive business, so factor that in. My guess they will sell in the region of $2000 for the pair....this model is used on early Maseratis and Astons so there is a market for them outside our world.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi Stuart,

even more then you thought... he is asking 3.5K Euro or $ 4750 for the pair.

A bit to much to have laying around for me.

Erik

·
Registered
678 Posts
Haha i did a woohooo out loud when i saw that price too! I have about 4500$ in mine with a rebuild. **** i love my car!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Yes, that is about the sum I have in each of my two sets..... a rebuild here is about $1500 so thre lucky buyer will be in for over $6000 for a set....Whoo hoo again!

·
Registered
214 Posts
The seller is now asking what I think there are worth. A rebuild will cost about $ 1500 for both so $1000 - $1250 max?

·
Registered
214 Posts
I gave him a bid of 1k Euro, but that was rejected

Erik

·
Registered
312 Posts
Here is a set on ebay #290529160162

·
Registered
678 Posts
^ The Ebay set that 02lightning posted is a dream sale! Some people spend years trying to collect all of that correct stuff. I wouldnt let that set of parts go for less than 7k.

PK

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yea, no pictures and the seller doesn't have many sales under their belt. I would be afraid to bid.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
I will be selling a set of 38DCO3's and a set of 40DCO3's any interested serious inquiries should contact me directly at [email protected]. These re complete and appears to be in good working order.
Lionel, thanks for not turning these to tinsel. Spitfires look right in camouflage, Mustangs in polished aluminum. Carbs are the same. It's impossible to replace patina.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts