Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,243 Posts
Oooog--I'm ill and while being a libertarian, or a 19th Century liberal the horrible image provokes thoughts about censorship.:p:p:p

·
Registered
9,287 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
That's the Mad Max car, man that's SO cool, i'd also buy the Australian cattle dog Max had and have it ride with me, i'd be so cool.

P.S. Why don't someone bring that b1tch of an owner to this forum and have the guy crucify. I can see the sticks ,torches and pitchforks and the angry alfabb mob closing...

·
Registered
539 Posts
I just wonder how it can go that far. Did he do the hood and then go ahh hell, now the rest doesn't look right I better add some crap on the sides. The ferrari stickers are a real nice touch....eh I thought it was a Mondial .....but then I just realized it was an old alfa.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
I just wonder how it can go that far. Did he do the hood and then go ahh hell, now the rest doesn't look right I better add some crap on the sides. The ferrari stickers are a real nice touch....eh I thought it was a Mondial .....but then I just realized it was an old alfa.
um, you're actually trying to analyze the 'thought process' of someone who would do that to an Alfa?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts