Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it's about time I buy a Fusi book. I have a ton of complete engines and blocks I need identified plus it seems like every Alfisti should have one in their library. Where can I get one and about how much should I spend on one? Is there more than one version?

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
I want one too. But a quick fix on the engine numbers is using the pages scanned and posted on the Washington DC AROC site

Fusi Pages

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
Anthony,

Off the top of my head, there were 3 editions of Fusi's book, the last one dating from 1980. They show up on eBay and BookFinder.com: Search for New & Used Books, Textbooks, Out-of-Print and Rare Books every once in a while and go for $100-$500 depending on condition and whether or not they have an original signature or just the printed one.

There is a sticky thread in the "Alfa Romeo History" section with scans of the production numbers in better quality than those on the AROC web site.

Another book with detailed engine information is d'Amico & Tabucchi's book which had a new edition in 2007 (but I have not seen the new edition yet).

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
I think it's about time I buy a Fusi book. I have a ton of complete engines and blocks I need identified plus it seems like every Alfisti should have one in their library. Where can I get one and about how much should I spend on one? Is there more than one version?

There are at least 5 versions of the Fusi book. The first is from 1963. The latest is the most complete and is from 1984. There is a copy on e-bay right now at $145. Item #270204463503

The big Tabucci double book has just been revised re-released and I think it's actually better than Fusi. The price is 180 Euros plus shipping from Libreria 'dell Automobile...

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Akitaman just PM'ed me that Amazon will be stocking the Tabucchi book (although it is actually available in Italy), and the price is substantially less than what you would have to pay from Italy with the shipping.

Amazon.com: Alfa Romeo Production cars from 1910: Books: Maurizio Tabucchi,Stefano d'Amico[/
Is this updated version going to be a limited printing like the last edition? Has it been said as to what updates were incorporated in to this edition?

I would like to add to my library but there is only so much to go around. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi ,

here in Italy the Fusi's books are sold for 300,00/350,00 EUR (434,00/507,00 $ ) !!!

If you want , I have the pdf version of the Fusi's Book.
I have the 2^ edition 1966 (545 pag.) and the 3^edition (the last) of 1978 and are 874 pages ( 451 in pdf format)

I can ship it by DVD in all the world.

Please contact me in PM , if you are interesting.

Bye.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts