Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went down to Santos Italian Car Service on Saturday and took some photos of Alfas that were there. They had a huge assortment of cars and projects that were getting tuned to fully restored. I think you guys will enjoy the photos. I'm going to post them all hopefully later tonight.

Until then here is a sneak peak!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Simon,

Wow! Looks like some cool Alfas at Santo's shop. I'm moving from San Francisco to Agoura Hills, CA (which is not far from Northridge) soon. Several Alfisti have recommended Santo's as the shop I should check out. Do you live in the LA area too, or were you visiting?

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rich,

I'm in Santa Calrita, which is like 20 min north of Northridge. Santa Clarita is very close to Magic Mountain Roller Coaster Park right off of the 5 frwy.

As far as Santos Italian Car Service goes they are positively one of the leading authorities in the LA area and know all aspects of Alfa Romeos. As you'll see from the photos I'm going to post later they can do it all from a basic tune up to full blown racers.

Look them up after you make the move and I guarantee you wont be disappointed!

Regards,

·
Registered
34 Posts
I stopped by there saturday aswell, always many cars and people there on saturday, surprising he gets any work done on that day. Nice pics you took, I even see my car there, (the yellowish Alfetta in the yard thats been there forever!)

Hey Anthony, don't sell that gtv hood you got on ebay, I'll buy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts