Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m about to take the non working rev counter out and give a clean down (cable intact and revolving). Has anyone taken the dash out on one of these? The silver also could do with a repaint so removal of the panel itself is on the cards.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Rick's right; you'll get a lot more information and support on Lancisti. The other site worth knowing about is Viva-Lancia: Phorum :: 65 Fulvia

I could easily walk you through the job on a Coupé, but I've never worked on a berlina like yours.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Ed. I knew about the Viva-Lancia forum but not about Lancisti. I`m just going to get in there I guess and work it out as I go, not that I`m inexperienced in old Alfas & Lancias (and Fiat)-it`s just that I like to know as much as I can before I start as I want to minimise the time I spend on probably my least favourite car job-grovelling around on my back (on a non flat surface and being liberally sprinkled with disintegrating foam) behind and under a dashboard. I`m 6' 2'', 57 and a bit overweight so it`s jobs like this you wish you were 30 yrs younger.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts