Alfa Romeo Forums banner

FS Various Alfas

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  schuga 
#1 ·
Alfisti,

Good evening.

Looking to part with three Alfas I do not have the time to restore and get running. My loss is your gain.

1. '82 or '83 Spider - not running due to sludge in the gas tank. Engine has previously run so I think the gas line needs to be blown out and a gas stank installed. Body in fair shape as well as the interior. $1200.00 o.b.o
2. GTV-6 - not sure of the year - maybe a '85 - body in good shape as well as the interior - engine condition is not known - $1000.00 o.b.o
3. '91 164L - previous owner said timing belt jumped - I do not know the condition of the engine - body in fair shape - windscreen broken - interior is tan and is in okay condition. $400.00 o.b.o.

All vehicles are located in Columbus, Indiana and will be able to show them after 04 Aug until 12 Aug.

For pictures of the 164 and WHITE spider are here: http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=37991

Cheers,
Chip

See less See more
#5 ·
Alfa's in Indiana

Hello all,

No pics of the GTV-6 as I left my camera in Vancouver. However the body is in great shape, no rust that I can see and without any huge dents or dings. Red (faded) in color with beige leather interiror.

The Spider windshield is fine.

The vehicles are located in Columbus, Indiana. 45 minutes South of Indianapolis on I-65, 70 minutes North of Louisvulle on I-65 and and 90 minutes from Cincy.

Only in town until next Tuesday, 14 August and would like to get the Alfas to a good home.

Feel free to call...1.812.764.1294.

Cheers,
CHip

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.