Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a set of 4 unique Alfa logo'd hubcaps. Were on a '69 Berlina that came in from Mexico (some papers in the trunk) that I bought in 86 and owned for several years. They are non-metallic/composite. The outer half is painted silver matte. There is a ring of a silver and black design with Alfa Romeo, and inside this is a similar racing checkered design and inside this is a green guadrifoglio with white background. They are very usable and quite unique. I have them up on e-Bay right now. Contact for questions. If anyone can ID these, Id appreciate it. i have some other Alfa stuff up on e-Bay - "berenski". Anfanuts

Attachments

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
Another version of this hubcap is shown in this thread -- but also no information about when and why they were made.

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
StrAngeE huPcAps yEs

But gone form me now as they were just sold on e-Bay for probably too little ($220+SH). What I did get is going to my 69 Spider Veloce's rehab now, The ones I have (had) are silver chrome and black with a white and green center. These appear to have had a gold tint. Mine were also a dense non-metallic but these appear to be SS. I'll leave it to the new buyer to sort it out. Someone in anoher thread said they were 69 Sprint Veloce (see Wheels/Tires/etc.). Thanks for the reply. Bruce

·
Premium Member
21,361 Posts
I got a set of these as extras with my first Giulia Super, bought in 1978 in San Diego. They had an Alfa part number, which I no longer recall, but no one knowledgeable at the time had ever seen the style or knew what they were. I eventually gave them to Barber's Shop in Sacramento maybe 10 years ago.

Andrew

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
For sale is a set of 4 unique Alfa logo'd hubcaps. Were on a '69 Berlina that came in from Mexico (some papers in the trunk) that I bought in 86 and owned for several years. They are non-metallic/composite. The outer half is painted silver matte. There is a ring of a silver and black design with Alfa Romeo, and inside this is a similar racing checkered design and inside this is a green guadrifoglio with white background. They are very usable and quite unique. I have them up on e-Bay right now. Contact for questions. If anyone can ID these, Id appreciate it. i have some other Alfa stuff up on e-Bay - "berenski". Anfanuts
do you still have?

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No more

No. Sold about a month ago via e-Bay to an enthusiast in Canada. Sorry. I'm still hoping for a story on where these came from or for what occasion. Perhaps the '75 Championship? Bruce

1 - 6 of 6 Posts