Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my two recently aquired 164's for $1000 obo for both. Please see the thread under 164's "Newbie with new toys?" for details. I will also post a couple of pics here. I can be reached at 610-451-8133 with questions or by replying to this post. Thanks, Jesse.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello, not sure why I have not been able to sell these cars yet. Just thought I'd refresh the post once more before putting them on Ebay next week. I really didn't want to go that route. Any more serious interest?? Lots of calls but no sale. The silver 1991 is now running.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For sale on Ebay

Just a heads up. These guys are for sale as of tonite on a seven day Ebay auction with low reserves. Just need em gone. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Frank,

Not to speak for Jesse, but both cars sold long ago... and are currently being parted out by some *&$*(&% on ebay instead of rebuilding them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
will you be able to ship them to europe? if yes i,m willing to buy them both for that price,i already own one of them but right hand drive and manual speed........

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes guys, these Alfa's are sold. Sorry to see the silver one on Ebay. I didn't realize it until I saw this post. A deadbeat bidder screwed up all the honest guys looking at the silver one and I was forced to sell locally to recover my money. The green guy went to a loving home in New England for a son's first project car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts