Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS - SVRA Spider Roller For Sale $3800

Chris De Minco, Rochester New York - got my links back up - thanks Alfas07. Please contact him directly at 585 330 5456 - [email protected]

I'm in the process of building a third Alfa Spider Racer and will be selling my current SVRA winning Group 2 Race prepped Spider. The car is a 1972 currently used in SVRA (as in D Production with a 1750 engine or C Production with a 2.0 L), HSR and SCCA Vintage or ITB. I've run it in all race groups over the last 3 years.

The car WON the Glen Zippo SVRA race in 2007 as a DP car and came in sixth overall in a field of over 40 cars behind some fast C production Speedsters. It backed it up its win with a third in the 2007 Glen SVRA qualifying race Sat, came in third in the 2006 Glen Zippo SVRA Group 2 feature race and has won numerous SCCA - HRG Historic races since I bought it in 2005.

I'd prefer to sell it as a roller. But a turn key driver with a race prepped 2.0 L Spica engine that was used in the car for SVRA and HSR races can be an option.

The car has too many mods to list in writing but all the major components and trick hardware is included:
4:56 Posi , Fuel Cell, MSD, Accusump, Fire System, Oil Cooler, Griffin Al Radiator, Break Bias, Koni Sport shocks in front - Carraras (?) in rear, HD springs and front sway bar, Panhard Bar with 3rd Link rear end conversion, Full NASCAR 3 bar door cage, Al seat, Etc. Etc....

Proven, Reliable Winner.
Can build a package with spares based on your needs.

Starting price $3800 as a roller. Lets talk. 585 330 5454 - [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys, car still in storage - unable to add more pics of details to the file but can forward additional over all pics of car on track Via email.

Chris

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Red 09 car sold very quickly at that price.... way to low I guess.....

I have another 71 Spider that has is a "Better" chassis and is 100 pounds lighter that I will unfortunately have to sell also to complete my "new " right hand drive Spider.

The other Yellow car also has Vintage and SCCA log books but was recently converted to SCCA E Production specs with flairs and fiberglass trunck and hood. I've located and have all the correct sheetmetal to install on it but other projects have kept me from completion.
This car can also come in various packages from a roller to a runner equipped with a Hot 2.0 L 130 HP Weber motor for a starter car to also a full race motor with Carrilo rods, 45 mm Webers and hotter cams, lightened steel or Al Flywheel with Al faced pressure plate etc. etc etc.

If you give me your direct email I can send you pics of the current status but I'd prefer not post pics on BB untill the car is complete.

Based on your timing and capabilities I can sell it as a kit or a turn key.

You can call me at 585 330 5456 for more .

Chris De Minco
Rush (Rochester) New York

1 - 4 of 4 Posts