Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale a Rust-free 78 Spider body shell (in Denver). It comes with the TITLE.
The shell is pretty well stripped now and I need the space, so it has to go. I would like to get $200 for it, but the sooner in goes, the better deal I am willing to give. It will go on ebay if there are no takers.
The shell is very solid and virtually rust free, way too good to junk. A perfect candidate to rebody your rusty Spider, or use for replacement panels. This Spider was a California car, that ended up in inside storage for 12 years, then it was transported to Colorado for 2 more years of storage. My son and I bought it for parts; the rear axle went in my GTV racecar, the engine is getting rebuilt for my son's GTV and he made a killing selling most of the rest of the parts on ebay.
There is one tiny little rust spot in one of the side panels, otherwise the body is very solid and original. I found evidence of a very minor fender bender that was repaired 15+ years ago when I removed the interior panels. If I hadn't removed those interior panels I would not have known about it. Car was originally Red and repainted Black later

Please ask any questions you may have (send me a private message with any offers). I can take and email detailed photos if you are seriously interested.
Nick

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
Anyone know of a way to reasonably get the shell to the Tampa area? If so, I'd buy it, as my '74 needs a body donor. Suggestions welcome. TIA.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts