Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alfa Romeo Spider red HARDTOP like new condition!

For sale in Seattle, WA. Like new condition, freshly polished and waxed, w/mounting brackets/hardware.

$950 FIRM.

Sorry, I am not willing to ship it. Must be picked up locally (near SEA-TAC airport).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
Top look great

Wow! It looks terrific. Did you replace the rubber seals for the side windows or are they all original. I've got the same top from an '87 Quad that needs to have the rubber replaced. Any suggestions?
Ray Kiszely

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! It looks terrific. Did you replace the rubber seals for the side windows or are they all original. I've got the same top from an '87 Quad that needs to have the rubber replaced. Any suggestions?
Ray Kiszely
I've only had the car a short time, but the seals look to be in very good condition. I'm not sure if the previous owner replaced them or not.

I don't think the top was ever used very much and was stored for most of it's life. It's like BRAND NEW!

I'm selling it, because I don't plan on ever using it and it's just taking up space in my garage.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Don't separate an Alfa Quad from its hardtop!!!!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Yeah...your car and all. I saw you posting when you bought it on fchat. Still, Quads without hardtops....snif snif. It's almost like getting rid of the original TRX wheels on your old 308 or 400i......you may never use them because the tires are expensive and crappy, but then again, the car is no longer original without them. Not quite the same with an Alfa Quad hardtop...but certainly I'd pay less for one without a hardtop since they all came with one.....

Then again, you're getting free bumps from my rants... ;) You know they make hardtop hoists, etc...all kinds of things to help out with this kind of thing. ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah...your car and all. I saw you posting when you bought it on fchat. Still, Quads without hardtops....snif snif. It's almost like getting rid of the original TRX wheels on your old 308 or 400i......you may never use them because the tires are expensive and crappy, but then again, the car is no longer original without them. Not quite the same with an Alfa Quad hardtop...but certainly I'd pay less for one without a hardtop since they all came with one.....

Then again, you're getting free bumps from my rants... ;) You know they make hardtop hoists, etc...all kinds of things to help out with this kind of thing. ;)
Hey Brian,

I've got a set of 415mm TRX wheels/tires on my Boxer, but they staying...
:) I don't like the look of aftermarket wheels on them.

If I can't get a decent price for the hardtop, it's staying here too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts