Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently upgraded my rims and would like to sell the original phone dial style rims. Anyone need them? This is not an actual photo of the rims. I will post actual pics later today or tomorrow when I find my camera. And I'm sorry sorry to say mine don't look quite this nice. Valve stems intact and includes lug nuts.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price/location/shipping

I honestly have no idea what they're worth. Or what to charge. My location is Portland, OR. I can ship from my work via UPS and use my company discount. Not sure about the shipping cost but I would pass the cost on without added charge.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I inherited the Caprice from my father, sucks on gas (no pun intended) But it's a gorgeous ole' hot rod. (See Pic) So it has great sentimental value. The following pic is my new Rota rims minus dust cap.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,814 Posts
Do you have a 5th wheel? My friend only needs one for his Quad after a rock in the road that fell off a landscape truck in front of him and bent his wheel.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately no, my spare is entirely different.

I finally got some pics taken. There is one center cap missing but for all I know it could be around somewhere, I'll try to find it.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Ive posted an eBay auction for these rims. Just search Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Phonedial Rims 15x6'
$200 starting bid, shipping $80

1 - 16 of 16 Posts