Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sheet metal on this car is very bad and there is no interior to speak of.

Complete motor including Solex Carbs,manifold, and airbox. Front suspension and brakes, rear axle. Other items.

I am building a Giulietta Sprint vintage race car and may be interested in trades for 1300 parts.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
If I'm right, this car should have the door striker plates that are correct for the early 105 Sprint GT. Can you post a pic?

Cheers,

Alex.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Hello
Would you sell the whole car?
Thanks for your consideration

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Great talking to you David!!
Yep, it looks to be a genuine parts car! Looks like lots of usable stuff. Well, my search continues, thanks. Good guy, folks. I'd buy parts from him!!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
The sheet metal on this car is very bad and there is no interior to speak of.

Complete motor including Solex Carbs,manifold, and airbox. Front suspension and brakes, rear axle. Other items.

I am building a Giulietta Sprint vintage race car and may be interested in trades for 1300 parts.

Hi, I know you said no interior, but it doesn't hurt to give it a try, I'm looking for the cigarrete ligher, the radio delete plate, a good rear view mirror, the cap for the winshield washer bag, the trunk light socket, the 4 rubber buffers for the hood (even if in bad shape, they would make good patterns) and finally a set of sun visors for the hard top.

Thank you

Henry

·
Registered
812 Posts
Hi:

I could use the rubber buffers for the doors if they are still intact. These are the rubber pieces that keep the door from closing too far into the body. Like Henry, I can still use them as patterns even if they are rough.

Thanks,

Arno Leskinen
AROC-USA National Concours Chair
1961 2000 Spider

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are three photos of the washer bag. It appears to be very good with just two small cracks by the filler neck. Rubber is still supple.
Today I removed the rear axle assembly, R/R tail light, convertible top bows,
and some small items. I will be posting about ten items on Ebay tonight. I wanted to give the guys on the Alfa BB first shot at this stuff?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
How much do you want for the bag?, I might very well take it.

I just saw you did put it on ebay, let me know if there's a reasonable amount you'd want to take it off.

Also, do you have the ignition switch bezel?

Thanks

Henry

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have the ignition switch bezel $5.00. I will take $40.00 for the bag. All of these do not include shipping. Send me a PM with your Paypal account name and I will send you an invoice.

David

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Spent my Labor Day weekend pulling the entire drive train out of this beauty! I am going to hold on to the gearbox but sell the bellhousing. I also got a fiarly nice fog lamp off the car. The glass on both halfs is fine and the chrome surround has some pitting but all in all it is pretty good.
I have made some off line deals already and there has been a good response to this sale.
Does anyone see much point in removing the front suspension and steering box?

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Gemmer steering boxes are notorious for leaking, which leads to excessive wear on worm and roller. So, if the steering box is OK, it's a keeper.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Henry, I was just offered $100 for the washer bag but will honor my commitment to you.
I have posted more items on Ebay today and the shell goes off to the scrap yard tommorrow.

Here is a photo of the Motor. It is not rotating freely so I have some work to do before I sell it.

David

Attachments

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
David; please go ahead and sell it for what was offered to you. I wanted this one as a backup, I already have one in great shape, I really don't need it, and if the marjet is higher, good for you. I still want tthe switch bezel though

Thanks

Henry

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
David; please go ahead and sell it for what was offered to you. I wanted this one as a backup, I already have one in great shape, I really don't need it, and if the marjet is higher, good for you. I still want tthe switch bezel though

Thanks

Henry
Henry,

Since you are such a nice guy I would like to send you the bezel free of charge. Please send me a PM with an address?

David:)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Henry your parts was mailed last week. I sold some parts on Ebay but my European buyers never paid.
Today I took the cylinder head off and dismantled it. It looks great so I will clean everything up and put it back together. Then for sale.

David

1 - 18 of 18 Posts