Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out a complete 1982 Spider. Most of the body is lost to rust but bumpers, trim, lights, mechanicals, etc are in good to salvageable shape. Let me know if you have any interest in any of the parts otherwise they are going up on Ebay!

David
'84 and '85 Alfa Spider

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
speedo cable drive

i need the speedometer cable drive mounted on the transmission that the speedo cable threads onto. thanks, george

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stay tuned

I will collect requests and give reports on parts and condition on Saturday or Sunday. The car is stored in my brothers barn and I will go over the weekend.

David

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
David,

I am interested in the parking light/turn signal assemblies, including lenses. Price and shipping to 29680, Simpsonville, SC?

Thanks,

·
Registered
47 Posts
I need the convertible top protective metal clips that screw to the top where it pivots at the B pillar to keep it from chafing and one black plastic trim that covers the screw on the top handle. These aren't available at IAP or Centerline that I could find.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Possibly interested in the Seats. Will need to know Color & Condition.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Steering Wheel

Hello:
Am looking for a steering wheel, sump guard & on center-column :ash tray assy. & little black plastic cover on top of temperature selector. If you have any of the above mentioned parts please let me know? Thanks,

John

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update

Got the shopping list going. I will be back to all of you by Sunday night.

David

·
Registered
11 Posts
Alfa parts

Hi, I am looking for the headlamp retaining rings (notthe external trim ring with the rubber seal but the round ring that clamps over the headlight and holds it in the bucket). Thanks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Is the steering box available, Any oil left ini it?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Add a passenger side door alignment lug to my list if there is still time,

Thanks

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hey, I've got an '83 that needs some stuff but I believe the column turn signal/wiper/headlight switch is the same, I'm in need of that. What's the condition of the switch on your '82?

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Door Handle?

I need (another) driver's side exterior door handle.
Between the '78 and the '88 I will have replaced 3 of the 4.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Update From Alabamaalfa

Gentlemen, I have tried to respond to each of you individually. If I have missed someone, let me know. I am running behind and my job is taking me out of town this weekend. I will catch up with all requests early next week.

Thanks for your patience, unfortunately I have to have a job to feed my Alfa. Still looking for a way to combine them.

David.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I need the electric antena that mounts on the rt rear fender, do you have that?
Also need pass side electrict mirror and 4 phone dial type wheels, 5 if you have them.
Thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Antennae and Mirrors

The antennae is there but I need to see if it is operational. I doubt that it is but you never know. The mirrors are manual. This is a Graduate model.

Back to you soon.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts