Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

I replaced all the carpet in my 1990 Graduate during my interior restoration with a new tan set from Re-Originals. See this link for the thread: http://alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=44522
It was originally dark brown, but faded to the pictures you see posted in this thread.

I'm selling the complete old set as someone could dye it back to dark brown or even to black. See this link for the dye process:
http://alfabb.com/bb/forums/showpost.php?p=391609&postcount=9

There is one worn spot under the driver's left foot area (see photo), but no rips or tears. I was careful when I extracted it. The rear parcel shelf backing board is cracked underneath (see photo), but this can be glued/splinted with a piece of plywood from the backside.

I'm asking $125 or will trade for a (1) used Cromodora wheel. I do not want the hassle of shipping this and would prefer to sell or trade this to someone close by. Please PM me if you are interested.

A brand new set from IAP (in black only) or Re-Originals is >$700 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FS (or trade): Black OEM Used Floor Mat Set for S3

I'll sell these for $30 or trade for a complete used front license plate mount for an S3 (or maybe some other part I may need). Again, I'd rather not bother with shipping and work with someone close by. PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FS (or trade): Complete Used Molded Carpet Set for S3 Spider (can be dyed)

Bump. I'm willing to accept offers on this.
It doesn't have any rips or tears. It would look nice again if dyed black or dark brown.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
FREE: Complete Used Molded Carpet Set for S3 Spider (can be dyed)

THIS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

No takers so now its free. It would be great for someone doing their interior in black or dark brown (could by dyed either) and on a tight budget. This carpet still has some life left in it, just not the right color for my restore. I'd rather it go to a good home than throwing it away.

I'll throw in the orginal black floor mats as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts