Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've got some miscellaneous NOS parts that came in a job lot of parts I bought. I'm not sure what models some of these are for.

I'll post some pics and perhaps someone can shed some light on what they are.

If you would like anything, send me a message. Otherwise I'll stick them on ebay next weekend. Parts are in Australia, but I'm happy to ship anywhere. None of them weigh much so postage should be reasonable.

First is a Vitaloni Tornado left side mirror, which I think is for a 116 Alfetta. Part number 116.58.95.012.23

I'm pretty sure it's NOS, but it's showing some shelf wear, a few scuff marks on the body and there is a blemish on the glass as you can see in the photo. Not sure if the blemish will polish out, but the body should come up nicely with a polish.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Next is a Carello front left indicator assembly, for an Alfasud I think ?? Carello part number 11.387.716

And I've got a right side lens only, number 11.386.716.

Both NOS and in good condition. The lenses are perfect.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A cigarette lighter....no idea what model this is for. There's a stock ticket attached to it with a bunch of numbers, but none of them have given me any clue as to the model.

This looks to be NOS, with some shelf wear. The pull out lighter is good.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
A NOS front indicator lens for a 116, don't know which model. Not sure if it's left or right? Part number is 116.08.65.011.03/01.

It has a small hairline crack in the clear section at the base, but otherwise it's 9/10 condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a small trim item, a quadrafoglio badge of some sort. It's obviously an interior trim piece. It has a peel-off adhesive on the back.

Part number 162.00.69.087.00

Attachments

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
window winders

Here's a set of NOS window winders, not sure what model they're from. Sud or Alfetta maybe??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will be adding a few more parts over the next few days/weeks, so check back. I've still got a box full of stuff.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
seat winder??

This looks to be a seat winder handle? There's no part number with it, it was just loose in the box of parts. Appears to be NOS.

Can anyone identify it?

Sorry the pics aren't very clear!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fog light covers

I think these are fog light covers. I've got two of them, NOS.

Feel free to add your two cents regarding what models this stuff is for!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
coin tray

A coin tray for a console. It's a bit dusty, came loose in the box of parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump....

Does anyone want any of this stuff before it goes on ebay?

·
Registered
857 Posts
The lighter looks original for GTV6 up to late 83.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts