1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Out of the office!
11,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Osso, unless you want to sell the three column switches as a 'set' I'd be interested in the two Alfetta ones. Any idea of their history? As in removed because they weren't working, or...? Yes, you said untested, but could you at least move the turn signal handle up and down to see if anything feels loose? Need a price of course. PayPal?

Biba

·
Out of the office!
11,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Osso, unless you want to sell the three column switches as a 'set' I'd be interested in the two Alfetta ones. Any idea of their history? As in removed because they weren't working, or...? Yes, you said untested, but could you at least move the turn signal handle up and down to see if anything feels loose? Need a price of course. PayPal?

Biba
I've no idea of their history. I went through the pain and agony to test them today (see the picture as evidence). The headlamps, blinkers and wipers worked on both switches. I didn't test the horn or the flashers. The turn signal switch on one of them is a bit tight. The one with the tight turn signal switch has a wire that needs to be soldered to a terminal. Sorry, no paypal. You can send me a check. How's $30 each plus shipping? I'll donate $10 to Simon.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Are you parting the entire car or just the items you mentioned? If the entire car I'm looking for:
-both left and right upper door post interior lights
-an original shift knob in restorable condition
-the "clear" plastic cover for the fuse box
-the three original horn button covers on the steering wheel
-center console hazard and rear window defog switches
-any period correct radio that would have come with the car, working or not (prefer not working to keep the cost low as I'll never repair it anyway- it will be a decorative hole plug)
-original hood release handle
-steering wheel retaining nut
Thanks

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Are the GTV6 switches functional? I'd like to buy them if they are.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Osso: are the 2 Alfetta column switches still available? If they haven't sold I'd like to buy them.Thanks in advance, Jim T

1 - 10 of 10 Posts