Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine has decided to sell his very nice 89 Spider. By very nice I mean that this vehicle has only 23k original miles. Everything works and the cleanliness of the underbody is astounding. The car has been regulary maintained (I replaced the clutch M/C a couple of years ago) and is driven, although very sparingly, on a regular basis. Not driven in Winter. There is a ding or two in the body that the owner can tell you about. There are pictures of the vehicle here. Priced in the $11-12k range. Will consider (partial) trades for a turnkey GTV6. Please call Andy's cell, 973-325-1000, for more info. Car is in North Jersey.

Thanks!

·
16,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on Spider lovers. This car is still for sale. This your chance to get a low mileage Spider that needs nothing but a new owner.
Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
i may be interested, a little more than i want to spend but.....

it looks really nice,is it still available(its by far my first color choice,ext and interior)

thanks
doug hunt

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:eek:A Papajam recommended car:cool:. The only used car salesman I'd trust:D.

·
16,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This gem is still available. Since the car now falls into the 'must sell' catagory, there has been a reduction in the price. Please give Andy a call at 973-325-1000.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts