1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling my modded Alfa 90QV.

Info:

164QV 3.0 engine transplant into mint Alfa 90QV body with following mods: DTA Fast engine managent, Velocity stacks, open throttle bodies, tarox break discs, SACHS double disc racing clutch, cams ENEM, higher compression,racing exhaust, Zagato EZ exhaust manifold, forged pistons, engine balancement + reinforcement (rods ,pistons, etc), TS gearbox
adjusted camber for better handling, torsion sticks (27mm), bilstein gas dampers, springs, modified De Dion axle + MANY other things

Other info:

I purchased the car last year from a Swedish STCC racing driver who used to drive to the supermarket when he wasn´t using his Esprit. Directly after my purchase the car went immediatly into winter storage. I took it out a month ago and have been driving it a couple of times per week. The car sounds like a BEAST and goes like one as well. I got receipts of over 250 000 SEK (32 000$) invested in the car to show potential buyer. It was built by a very famous race car building company named Trendab here in Sweden. It got 262bhp (I got the dyno sheet) and the sound (as mentioned) is like nothing you have ever heard. I got a video of the car here as well:

http://matsmurphy.dyndns.org/alfapower/alfa90blackrace.wmv

If you are interested in purchasing the car you can come to purchase/check it out here in Uppsala, Sweden....Or I can send the car via boat.

The price? I want 8900$ for it and it´s a very good price considering the huge amount of 32 000$ invested. There is NOTHING wrong with the car, you are free to come and check it out in any way personally. Contact me through PM or call me Parham at +46 73 994 42 59 if you have questions about the car, if you have any questions about shipping, payment methods etc you can call my brother Kami (he knows these things better than I do) at +46 70 935 58 37

EU buyers will have NO trouble at all registering the car in their country since it´s registered here in wonderful EU Sweden as well :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dave_fonz_164 said:
Lovely car, is that 8900$ US dollars?
Yep...next to nothing in exchange for what you get. Everything on the car is seriously built by professionals, nothing is home made or anything. The price can be discussed with a serious buyer. I thought 8900$ was a good price for a car that has had 32 000 US dollars invested in.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some pictures of the car. I use ITG filters on the throttle bodies to prevent dirt etc to enter the engine, those were removed for these pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Great sounding car. I've seen the video posted here or somewhere else before and can watch it over and over.

Question: Was the 90 model type ever available in the US? I've never seen one in the US or noticed one in Europe before. It looks like a cross between the Milano/75 and 164 models, and accordingly, I wouldn't be surprised if the 90 model is from the late 80s. Does anyone know about registering/smogging one in California, or should I keep dreaming? Someone in Sweden or the rest of the EU will be happy with this car! Thanks.

·
Registered
293 Posts
DMAC said:
Great sounding car. I've seen the video posted here or somewhere else before and can watch it over and over.

Question: Was the 90 model type ever available in the US? I've never seen one in the US or noticed one in Europe before. It looks like a cross between the Milano/75 and 164 models, and accordingly, I wouldn't be surprised if the 90 model is from the late 80s. Does anyone know about registering/smogging one in California, or should I keep dreaming? Someone in Sweden or the rest of the EU will be happy with this car! Thanks.

Hi,

I have an Alfa 90 2.0 V6 2nd series.
Like my Alfasud, it's registered and titled in WA.

It will be for sale in a few weeks.

Best regards

Hans

P.S. Mine has A/C

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jamieandthemagi said:
oooooooooooh thats tempting...................I'm coming over to Sturup circuit in sweden on the 13/14th of May as well...................???????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I will be there as well...dont know if im bringing the 90 with me or some other car. If you are interested in the car and are on your way to Sweden your welcome to place a bid :)
The price is negotiable.

·
Registered
7 Posts
alfa 90 amsterdam

In holland there are only 14 alfa 90's on the road! in the USA alfa never sold the 90. The 90 is build from 1984 till 1987 by the way.

ciao, greetings from Amsterdam

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Unfortunately I can't play the video, but at 265hp that thing's a real sleeper :cool: That engine certainly looks boss, but running no air filter seems brave for everyday use.
Don't know anything about these cars, but the price seems very fair for a nice looking car.

·
Premium Member
9,800 Posts
In holland there are only 14 alfa 90's on the road! in the USA alfa never sold the 90. The 90 is build from 1984 till 1987 by the way.

ciao, greetings from Amsterdam
OOOOOOH. Both cars are sweet! I would snag that 90 up in a second. I have always loved that one since I saw the picture posted. I want those wheels for my 164. Love the look.
Red one is gorgeous!! Oh man!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
forgotten alfa, the 90- in no books at all....

Unfortunately I can't play the video, but at 265hp that thing's a real sleeper :cool: That engine certainly looks boss, but running no air filter seems brave for everyday use.
Don't know anything about these cars, but the price seems very fair for a nice looking car.
The other 90 has normaly filter, so he says. only for the picture he removed it.

this is my engine, a 3 liter qv with GTA parts... :)
runs very good.

ciao

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
rearwheel drive with spare. i have an diesel gearbox, so it runs 180km/h in tree, 230 in four and 251 in five.
if you drive normally it runs 1on 13km/h on normal gasoline.
check youtube: alfa 90 zandvoort or alfa 90 assen, you see me and my girl, who has an 2.5 v6 90qv oro

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi Parham

I pm'ed you did you get my message?

Thanks

John

·
Registered
7 Posts
hy john!

you have a lot of fast alfa's! very nice that there are a lot of alfa's in Australia.

do you know how many alfa 90 's there are in Australia? in holland about one hundred!

ciao
roberto

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
I haven't seen Parham post in several years. He didn't build the car btw, just bought it.

Reactions: harvardf
1 - 20 of 23 Posts