Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure what this is for. Does anyone know?

It is marked as a Cromodora part - 107.567.55.427.04 I picked this up in a bunch of interior handles and cranks I purchased recently. There is a central screw underneath the plastic insert in the top of the handle. If anyone needs it, I will be happy to send it to you for the cost of the postage.


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.