Alfa Romeo Forums banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts
I noticed you replied to my gtvglee post on Michael Conrey's thread, I would like a driveshaft for a GTV6 specifically, Milano is longer, btw. Are you planning on doing that Bimmer driveshaft conversion? You should see my 164 conversion-it's hot!! I'll try and post some photos.

Discussion starter · #62 ·
I have a driveshaft from an '84 GTV6. PM me with an offer if you are intereasted. I was planning on going with the chevy driveshaft so I won't have to deal with guibos, but it will really depend on which one will fit better length-wise. I am basically going to get the rear end in and mounted, then put in the different driveshafts and see where that places the motor. That way I won't need to get a custom shaft made. Hopefully. Photos would definitely help.

Discussion starter · #64 ·
let me see what I have still...

Do you still have the brake booster? I'm actually interested in the booster (working or not) and the pedal box.

And if the transaxle is still around, if it has the 4.11 diff, I am in need of one. Shipping to 97239 (Portland, OR). What part of the country are you in?

Thanks

Discussion starter · #66 ·
Yeah I have a booster, but not sure about pedals (i might be keeping them) and no trans. I can get pictures tomorrow, if you'd like. PM me with a price if you had one in mind.

Discussion starter · #68 ·
PM sent, someone buy my radiator

Discussion starter · #71 ·
PM sent...................

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.