Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a NOS nose panel for a Giulietta Spider among some parts I'll be selling for a friend. Instead of ebaying this one I'm offering it here as a best-offer closed bid by midnight Tuesday August 14, eastern standard time. I'd much rather state a price and be done with it but I'm having a little trouble coming up with a value on this one. Plus, I posted a picture in another thread for visual comparison and several people asked me about it - including a couple of aquaintences. This is the most fair arrangement I could think of to sell it.

The panel itself is in very good condition, a small amount of surface rust in a couple of spots just from being stored so long. It came with a car that was purchased more than 20 yrs. ago so it's at least that old. I didn't find any Ricambi stickers on it so it may be period aftermarket rather than OEM. Someone pointed out that OEM would probably have a rolled lip on the bottom edge. Nevertheless, it's a very useful and hard to find part. Email your bid via my BB PM or my email: bills (at) linkelectric (dot) com . Local pickup is preferred, of course, or I will charge $30 to frame out a crate that will then have cardboard sides. We'll have to look into shippers. U.S. shipping only. Payment by Cashier's check or personal check from a U.S. bank. I'm happy to answer your questions to the best of my ability. Thanks for looking!

Bill Sinclair
Hagerstown, MD

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,247 Posts
Amazing piece, Bill. Would there really have been aftermarket body piece makers in those days for such a small potential market? I don't know what the practice was at the time.

Good luck on the sale.

Andrew

·
Registered
68 Posts
Fiberglass Mold

Before I sold it, I would take it to a fiberglass boat place and have a mold made, but I have always done unusual things like that.

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Ends tonight. I like the fiberglass mold idea, I'll pass it on to the next owner.

Bill Sinclair

1 - 4 of 4 Posts