Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale: Brand new Alfa factory original front fenders for 1600 gt gtv gtj step nose style. Primed in black with alfa stickers and part #s. Right fender 105.02.54.022.00. Left fender 105.02.54.023.00. Never on a car ,stored for years

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it would be a shame to modify the front edge of the fenders and put them on a 1750 or 2000
Brad

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jake , not sure my e mail is getting to you? found any one driving through soutern Ontario to buy the fenders.
Brad

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Brad-
I need these. Please call me or send me your phone number so that I may call you.
Tom Turner
(904) 354-7798
(904) 545-9114

I also need a good nose.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
front fenders

Hello Tom , what is your location and what car would you put the fenders on ? I am near Toronto. My phone number is 905 436 1220 . Brad

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Hello Tom , what is your location and what car would you put the fenders on ? I am near Toronto. My phone number is 905 436 1220 . Brad
Hey Brad,

WHAT'S UP?? You told me, several weeks ago, you had these sold to a better offer??

Ken

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
front fenders

Hey Ken, Have many PMs and emails for fenders. Best offer from a guy in NH but he thinks shipping costs $100 to much, and wants to find someone driving by Toronto to pick up and pay for fenders. But I havent heard from him for several weeks , I think he is in the army because he told me he go's on deployment. This may be why he has not returned my last email.??? So they still may be for sale ? How much time do I give this guy ????
Brad

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
front fenders

Hey Ken; The guy who offered me $1850 PMed me yesterday and said he can't take them now ???. So they are for sale again .I think I have some other parts you will be interested in.
Brad

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ricambi Originali

Hi Klaus; Just so you know the shipping cost from Whitby Ontario Canada to Portsmouth New hampshire U.S.A. was $240 Canadian dollars . Which was $100 more than my best offer wanted to spend on shipping. I think the quote was from Purolator, and I phoned UPS and Fedex,they were all close to that price .You should look into transportation costs,sounds like you have more experience .
Best regards, Brad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts