Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’ve decided to sell my trailer versus letting it sit doing nothing. Here’s the details:

2005 Haulmark Edge, 28’ (33’ overall), double axle, 10,500lb rating, 48” side door, rear ramp door, 20’ awning, 8x8 viewing deck w/ removable exterior ladder, 2 rows of e-track on both wall, multiple floor tie downs, black marble vinyl floor, 2 in-floor storage compartments w/ spare trailer tire and removable winch in the front compartment, L shaped workbench and cabinets/drawers up front, overhead cabinets up front, 2 roof vents plus framing and wiring for air conditioner, generator compartment w/ 2800 watt Yamaha generator, 30amp breaker box, 4 12-volt interior lights, 4 110-volt interior lights, 2 500-watt external flood lights, several 110-volt outlets inside and 2 outside, small microwave, adjustable tire rack, 2 4-place fuel jug racks, wall mounted oil storage rack, door mounted storage rack w/ small work surface and paper towel rack, 2 place helmet shelf, 2 wall mounted flashlight holders w/ flashlights. I’m asking $12,500/obo. Pictures are available.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been thinking long and hard, and I've come to the conclusion that further racing activities are not going to be in my future. I have therefore decide not to keep my race trailer any longer, so it is available again.

All of the specs and photo's can be seen above, however there are a few changes. The trailer is now located in Los Lunas, New Mexico. I can be contacted at 505-916-0467 between 9AM - 9PM Mountain time, leave a message if there's no answer; or a PM here on the AlfaBB; or by email to geh458 at comcast dot net.

Also I've lowered my asking price to $12,500.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Sweet trailer. One confusing aspect:

in 2007 your price was 12,500 obo

six years later you lowered the price to 12,500 ? :huh:

·
Registered
2,721 Posts

rocalfa, pretty sure he edited the first post to reflect the current price. (see last edited footnote to first post)

What an awesome trailer! You wouldn't get a trailer close to as good as that for twice your asking price if it were here in Australia. You US guys often get such great value for money.

Best of luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
thanks for clarifying Derek

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Hi,

Derek is correct, in 2007 when I first tried selling the trailer it was only 2 years old and I was asking $22,500.

And, Derek, I'm sure we could arrange for shipping it to you if you really want it.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
---bump---

Oh come on, someone out there needs an enclosed trailer to transport their pride and joy to or from the track or show when you don't want to drive it there. You can't buy a new trailer of this quality/condition for twice the price.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*** bump ***

Just bring it back to the top, in case someone might be interested.

Anyone?????

·
Premium Member
21,936 Posts
Gifford, my moderator hat on now, this isn't technically an Alfa item, so maybe has timed out here, but more in your interest, I bet there are better sites than the AlfaBB to sell something like this? LeMons site, ebay, craigslist, some trailer-specific site? Just a friendly thought.
Thanks
Andrew

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Andrew,

Thanks for looking out for my interests. When I first posted this item, I was also trying to sell my GTV, it went but the trailer didn't. I know it's not an Alfa, but there was no other forum to post the ad, and I did get permission from then board owner Simon to post it. Perhaps you could create a forum for non-Alfa items for-sale. However, this is all for not, as my bump post the other day has found a prospective buyer in Oregon. I will mark it as sold as soon as I receive his deposit check. And then when he takes possession of the trailer we can delete this thread.

And just for your information I do have it posted on several other sites, but have gotten more activity from the AlfaBB posting, mostly all PM's and phone calls.

Thanks.

Gifford, my moderator hat on now, this isn't technically an Alfa item, so maybe has timed out here, but more in your interest, I bet there are better sites than the AlfaBB to sell something like this? LeMons site, ebay, craigslist, some trailer-specific site? Just a friendly thought.
Thanks
Andrew

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have received a deposit on my trailer, so please consider it SOLD. All that remains is for the new owner to bring the rest of the money, and pick-up the trailer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts