Alfa Romeo Forums banner

FS: Duetto/ 69 Spider Parts Seats/Dashboards/Rear Lights

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  ossodiseppia 
#1 ·
Can mail pictures of all parts:
Accepting offers...

Pair of marroon seats for a Duetto (no headrest model). Seat cushion on one seat is partially missing (feasted on by mice). Otherwise the vinyl is in decent vinyl shape.

Pair of 69 Spider Seats (black). Seat cushion on one is missing a section (same &^*^@#$% mice!). Good headrests. Definately restorable.

Complete dash board for 1969 Spider. Missing the tachometer, other guages and idiot lights are all there. Very good vinyl and factory red paint. Glove box door attached and in good condition. Bolt-in!

Complete dash for 1969 Spider. All guages and idiot lights, switches and very nice glove box and glove box cover. Factory red, very good vinyl. Bolt-in!

Rear lights. 2 complete R side, one is missing a lens. Good reflector ("chrome"). One complete L side (small piece of lens is broken off).

One black door panel.

I have no need for these parts. Please make me an offer. Parts are in CT. I can e-mail pictures upon request and will try to post here as well.

See less See more
#6 ·
Parts.

Parts Parts Parts. . . Could use a good rebuildable driver seat. Wonder if you still have it? What would you like for it? Could you ship? Feel free to email.

#12 ·
Dash plate

Hi Ossodiseppia:

Yeah, you are probably right, I gave up too early on the auction.:mad: But not knowing how far it would go and the 35$ shipping had me discouraged. Besides a little fiberglass and I'll never know the difference; I hope.

But I'm going to dig my way through your restoration site, very cool. I especially like the little red Spider pointer! If your descriptions hold I can answer all of my questions on how to get the thing apart.

Our son lives in Eldora, next time we get back there I want to see your car.

Oh, Larry Sr. is looking in his bone yard for a dash for me.

Regards, Bill

#13 ·
Hi Ossodiseppia:

Yeah, you are probably right, I gave up too early on the auction.:mad: But not knowing how far it would go and the 35$ shipping had me discouraged. Besides a little fiberglass and I'll never know the difference; I hope.

But I'm going to dig my way through your restoration site, very cool. I especially like the little red Spider pointer! If your descriptions hold I can answer all of my questions on how to get the thing apart.

Our son lives in Eldora, next time we get back there I want to see your car.

Oh, Larry Sr. is looking in his bone yard for a dash for me.

Regards, Bill
I hope you find what you need on my website. If not, there are plenty of us on the BB that can help. I have found my digicam to be one of the most important tools. Don't be afraid to take too many pictures. They are cheap.

Nothing has really changed on my car since the last update. This summer I had a big yard project. I didn't have any time for play. So, maybe next year.....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.