·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Thats way to cheap for a set of Turbinas. Lets not lower the bar for used Alfa parts. Heck, you can't ven buy 1 used 13" Honda alloy for that money. I feel the absolute minimun for these wheels should be at least $50 each, and thats cheap!

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
I agree - I wouldn't feel comfortable paying so little. I also think he should up the anty:).

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like they're sold. I know, too cheap but we all like a deal and I need to clear some stuff out.

Ray,
I'm in Hagerstown, MD not quite an hour west of Rockville. Would've added a bit to your trip. You might try BB member Jarrington in northern VA. He claims he has Turbinas reproducing in his basement so he might give you a good price.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Looks like they're sold. I know, too cheap but we all like a deal and I need to clear some stuff out.

Ray,
I'm in Hagerstown, MD not quite an hour west of Rockville. Would've added a bit to your trip. You might try BB member Jarrington in northern VA. He claims he has Turbinas reproducing in his basement so he might give you a good price.
Take my Turbinas... Please!

-Jason

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Turbinas Still For Sale

What sounded to me like a commitment to buy apparently was not. Yet another buyer found a set locally - can't say that I blame him. Unfortunately it took 3 days to let me know. So.... yes, the wheels are still for sale.

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
Turbina's in Hagerstown

I'm still planning to drive to Rockville on Thursday. E-mail me at [email protected] with your address and a good phone number. I can leave earlier than planned and go to Hagerstown first, pick up the wheels then go to Rockville to help my daughter move. I'll bring cash.
Ray

·
Registered
78 Posts
Wheels

Ray did you already go to Rockville? I wish I had known earlier, I live in Rockville and you could have loaded up your other wheels for me. I didnt get you message until today, are the Turbinas still available or if not are the "phone dial wheels" that you (Ray) had still available?

Terry

·
Registered
275 Posts
more Turbinas

I have a set of (4) used Turbinas here in Southern CA if anyone needs some.

Jim Ferris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts