Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an entire Alfa Spider Graduate 87 that a am parting out. If you are interested please let me know.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I need front license plate mounts, a Cromodoro for my spare, and an owner's manual case.
If you have any of these, let me know what you want for them.

Also, can you post pictures of the center console? Depending on the shape of yours compared to mine, I may want some of your parts.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I too am interested in upper center console parts if the car is non-A/C. Specifically I need the fascia that surrounds the gear shift.
Also looking for the plastic trim ring surrounding the ignition switch.
And the pass side vent window with latch.
Oh, and a non-rotten oil vapor separator
Also, might be interested in the tranny.

Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
re 1987 parts

I too am interested in upper center console parts if the car HAS A/C. Specifically I need the fascia that surrounds the gear shift.

I'm also looking for the two brackets that hold the side spoiler pieces in place.(one plastic bracket for each site)

I'm also looking for a non warped glovebox door.

Thanks,

Marc

1987 Veloce

·
Registered
218 Posts
I too am interested in upper center console parts if the car HAS A/C. Specifically I need the fascia that surrounds the gear shift.

I'm also looking for the two brackets that hold the side spoiler pieces in place.(one plastic bracket for each site)

I'm also looking for a non warped glovebox door.

Thanks,

Marc

1987 Veloce

HEY!!!....are you working on my car too???....sounds like I have the same shopping list:D:D:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
to Bobcatmo

I was able to repair my very brittle and broken trim of the upper center console. Looks like new!
I was also able to reconstruct the side spoiler brackets.

If interested I can post the step by step procedures for restoring these items.

By the way, I saw the pics of the other Alfa you might purchase.
If you part it out, I'm interested in one of the front speaker grills and a hood and trunk light

Cheers
Marc

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have an entire Alfa Spider Graduate 87 that a am parting out. If you are interested please let me know.
Hi there. I'm a relatively new user here but I have an 84 Spider that could use a few parts...
Do you have the seats available still?
The black plastic trim that goes across the upper inside of the windshield?
The inner door handles?

I look forward to hearing from you...

David

1 - 20 of 38 Posts