Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm quite new, I'm french, 48 ' and I live in Savoie.
Driving everyday our 164 TS or 146 boxer, I owned a 33 4X4 SW, then a 33 1.7 16V QV, and a giulietta 1.6.
By now I have two ALFA SEI with carbs and mechanical gearbox. 1980 the red one and 1982 the blue one. This had his engine rebuilt in october 2007, but smokes oil, it has to be re-opened and can't go by road. The red is for parts, but complete. I cannot go longer spending monney for them and i need place because I'm living in a small place.

Can I mention my phone ? 00.33.4.79.56.31.77

The price is among 2000 E for both.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
What a cool car! I wish I knew what it cost to ship it to the US. If it was reasonable I would get it.

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
I'm with you on that!! 6 carbs, how cool is that !!
I wish importing was easier [read; less expensive!!]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I apologize, I made a mistake when I believed this was a british forum, because of language seemed to be the same. (of course)
Now, if I had to sale and send something to the United States, I don't know how to do and I think it would cost some money.
But anyway, I could sale the transmission that's clear. It's about 120000km. That is the ZF manual gearbox in front of the car, at the rear of the engine, not the transaxle. The front end of the shaft, the piece that goes on the gearbox (tulip), is a used one, the good that was on it has been taken by a friend for his 6. Do you need the rear axle ?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Gary74tii has a great thread on importing from Europe. to the east coast, shipping should be around $1200, maybe less. read Gary's thread, he's got some great info on it. if you can't find it, pm me and i'll find you the link.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts