Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1969 GVT with original 1750 motor converted to carburators. Started as a Bobcor restoration and was finished by former owner. Extensive documentation of all the work done - practically everything was redone: motor, transmission, suspension, interior, paint, new gauges, etc. Car drives like new. It has brand new air conditioning installed (NOT the factory one). Color is an original Alfa color but from a later model. Car looks stunning and it IS a turn key Alfa. The only problem is that the oil pressure gauge does not work. Cable is the wrong OHMS (as I was told). I drove this car many times, up to 85 mph, the car is in excellent looking and driving condition. No excuses! This Alfa is for someone who is NOT looking for a project and is NOT a bargain either. It is a real and honest car. Asking price is $29,000.00 or best offer. Please call me with any questions: 310-733-7550. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,166 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
is that a fantasy blue colour from the 156? i have one, oh my god i love this car i wish i was in america (and had the money haha). the best exterior and interior colour possible (just like my 156!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts