Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
46,160 original miles, Stebro exhaust, newer brakes, newer clutch, ice cold A/C, currently serviced at Group 2 in Seattle. They know the car and recently said, "the car needs nothing". Has updated Kenwood stereo but also has the original cassette deck. All manuals included in very nice condition. I do have some records but many were not provided. Just spent $400 on new slave and master cylinders so it shifts like a dream and no 2nd gear issues.
- It has a clean Carfax if you'd like to check- VIN: ZARBA5566H1052888
- Also included are a cover and hardtop stand. I've seen many Quads through the years and everyone who sees it agrees it's one of the nicest you'll find.

"The Bad"- this is a short list but I'll mention it anyways.
- There a small ding/crack in the hardtop but you hardly notice it. Wouldn't take much to fill/paint.
- No vinyl cover for the top down.
- It has a foggy spot in the corner of the windshield that was explained to me as "Italian glass". : )

Asking $10,000

Car is located in Seattle
626 644 2580
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump. Car still available...and longingly awaiting a new owner. I know it's the end of the "season" but there's nothing like driving a convertible on a clear winter day with the heat on your feet! ;)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Nice car. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts