Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
86 spider, cream with tan interior, some sheet metal ok some rust, interior rough, but small pieces good, dash etc. Engine ran on a gas can, but has had a repair on the head. post wants , car is in connecticut, all items reasonable

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dipstick One: I'm looking for a good, black, soft top. My cars, each of which needs a top, are '74 and '78. I believe your top would fit either of my cars. Let me know, please, if you have such a top, what condition it is, and how much you want for it. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
hi. how is the driver side panel that holds the gas door & trunk release? thanks, george

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

I need:

Pressure Sensor from behind the passenger seat

Headlight surround for passenger side (the cosmetic piece that you see whn looking at the car

An antenna

Please let me know price for all shipped to 94002,

Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I need the drivers rear taillight cluster including the black plastic housing and side clearance light. Shipped to 94501. Thanks

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whats left of the spider

Still available, Engine, trans, full exhaust newer has stickers on center and rear muffler ( original Alfa Parts) good looking cat, Exhaust manifold is cracked. doors and door glass, door panels ( ok) etc. Thanks for all the interest

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts