Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
parting out 85 spider veloce. lots of parts available. I am using it to rebuild an 83 veloce. let me know what you need, if my 83 doesn't need it, i'm happy to send it to a good home.

cheers
-gary bruckert

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Is the front exhaust pipe in good cond? How about the exhaust support that mounts to the bottom of the trans?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am looking for the 1. front license plate brackets; and 2. the black trim piece that are at the top of the driver and passenger doors. PM me with price? Accept PayPal? Ship to Ottawa, Canada?

·
Registered
218 Posts
How does the interior look??...Or are you using it for the rebuild?

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Driver's side window regulator?

The splines on mine are hosed.

·
Registered
165 Posts
parts

hi . I'm looking for the tri vent panel that holds the radio and also a windshield....thanks ......Marty

·
Registered
434 Posts
I just found out I'm in need of the gasket/seal thingy on the firewall that the wiring harness goes through, on the driver's side. Mine is missing....just a bunch of wires going through that big gaping hole.

Also need the mounting bracket for the coolant resorvoir.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
schedule update

hello everyone!

my apologies for seeming so absent. I have been extremely busy as of late and not had much time to give to the alfa. also, my laptop screen shattered the other day, so a computer is kind of hard to come by right now.

I am planning on taking some time to assess all of your requests this sunday, August 19th. I will take the necessary pics of the available parts everyone is looking for and pm everyone with prices and what not.

please be patient and thanks for the interest. I will be in touch!

enjoy the weekend and go bengals!

cheers,
-gary

·
Registered
128 Posts
Do you have the 2 center A/C vents with their panels attached to the sides of the center console? I don't have a Series 3, but a Series 2a, and will need to make them fit, since I have an A/C system.

Thanks,
Val Barone

1 - 20 of 30 Posts