Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a great frame with not-so-good canvas from my '74 Spider for sale. Latches and trim strips included. Can take pics if needed. Prefer local buyer (I am in Baltimore, MD)

$75obo

[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
WTB your top frame, but I'm not local

I would love to buy your top frame, and $75 sounds fair, but I am about as non-local to Baltimore as can be -- at least while staying in the continental U.S. I'm in Napa County, California, about 40 miles north of San Francisco.

If you're willing to ship that thing, and if the cost of shipping is reasonable, I would be interested.

Let me know, please.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Alan-

I'd like to wait a bit to see if I can avoid having to package and ship. based on the size and weight though I can't imagine shipping being cheap. :(

Vic

·
Registered
366 Posts
For larger, heavier items, I have found DHL to be way more reasonable than UPS or FedEx. For example, I shipped my complete used molded carpet set for $20 about 1/3 way across US. The box for this thing was huge.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the tip, kunzman.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<bump> .

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Alan-

I'd like to wait a bit to see if I can avoid having to package and ship. based on the size and weight though I can't imagine shipping being cheap. :(

Vic
Sounds like something that would go cheapest on Greyhound Bus.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Greyhound Express does have large size limits and much better rates than the top 2 package shippers.
I am in the process of parting a 71 Spider with a good frame and very good top(black). Car is located near Seattle. Only if the sale and shipment across the country cannot workout, I offer mine as an alternative. Based on the condition of the top, I'd like to get $175 for frame and top.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts