Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my '73 GTV. It's a strong running car. I'm asking $16,750. I bought this car in 1980, and it's been well cared for. All mechanicals are 100%, runs great and it'll make you smile. I have pictures and details available in a pdf format, and will answer all inquiries.
Email me at [email protected]. I have made the decision NOT to sell this car. Just can't do it.

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Wheels are Ronal, similar to many late 70's applications, even Ferrari. The hood color is the painter's mistake. I gave him a quart of paint that was used when the engine bay was painted... he lost it and substituted his best guess... I wasn't really happy. The car is not hot-rodded by any means. I have concentrated on the mechanicals of this car. I wanted a very good driver... I think I have that now. More questions are welcome.

·
Registered
125 Posts
a wonderful specimen indeed. To bad about the hood though. My Canadian Dollar being at par has given me the incentive to start a search for one of these babies and since I live in Quebec my target area is New England.
Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts