Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will sell only as a set- and they are cheap! Front windshield w/mouldings, rear glass with mouldings.

Some clouding in the lower front corners of the windscreen. Rear glass is fine. Mouldings are very good/excellent. This is the gasket bound glass, not the glue in. These would be good spares for a driver/race car, not a concours car due to the clouding in the front.

Packed in a professional shipping box for windshields. Cheap enough that you can take the chance that they make it to you without incident.I will give you the box measurements and you arrange and pay for the shipping and insurance. I cannot redeem an insurance claim for you- you will have to do it on your end.

Box weighs approx. 45lbs. measures 10"thick x 33" tall x 56" long.

No pictures because the pieces are already cleaned up, packed and ready to go. Pix wouldnt show scratches anyway; you'll have to trust me that these are nice.

Probably more hassle than its worth for me; just want to get them to a good home rather than throw them out.

$150, you pay shipping.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
where will you be shipping from?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
sorry-good question--shipping will be from Milwaukee WI 53203

And since this may turn into a horse race, and I am freshly burned by a deadbeat bidder on Ebay, I will sell them to the first guy who Paypal's me $150.

Paypal acct: [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts