Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

Correct size for 105-115 GTV/Berlina/Super/Spider. These were refinished in silver paint, I polished the edges of one to see how it would look. No curb rash cracking etc - a very solid set of wheels. No tires and in boxes ready to ship. Sorry no centercaps. $1100 obo. I will consider trade up or down toward parts I can use for my Giulietta SS Project -what have you? I mainly want an 00120 engine.

These are the version with a cast center that is one piece with the wheel. I say this because I've seen a version with a plastic center...

I'll get some pictures up soon.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Like this?

Attachments

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:cool:Anything for an Alfisti buddy:).

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
I would still post pics of the actual wheels, given that people would want reassurance that the re-finished color is what they are looking for...

Best regards,

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
I would still post pics of the actual wheels, given that people would want to reassurance that the re-finished color is what they are looking for...

Best regards,
:rolleyes:Obviously we're dealing with a fanatic here.

;)

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Nice to know that these wheels are fetching big bucks these days. I have 2 sets that I am keeping for myself, for now.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I don't know about the rest of you, but these wheels are one of the best looking period correct wheels for alfa's. My favorites are...cromodora daytona's, momo vega's, melber majors's, and there is a campagnolo model 'Campy America's' that looks similar to the melber's that I like.

I just parted with a set of panasports and added the momo vega's. Panasports are cool too, but not on par with the others....

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I don't know about the rest of you, but these wheels are one of the best looking period correct wheels for alfa's.
I know many on this board consider them good looking, if not the best looking. I am not trying to offend anyone, but, I can't help it, I think they're one of the ugliest wheels on this planet, sorry:eek::eek:
For GTV's I like the Cromodoras or Campagnolo 5 stars, for Spiders Panasports.
Oh well, I guess it's good that there are differing tastes!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I know many on this board consider them good looking, if not the best looking. I am not trying to offend anyone, but, I can't help it, I think they're one of the ugliest wheels on this planet, sorry:eek::eek:
For GTV's I like the Cromodoras or Campagnolo 5 stars, for Spiders Panasports.
Oh well, I guess it's good that there are differing tastes!
I agree with you.That is my Spider,lowmileage posted.I hated them at first,like an ugly girlfriend/mistress it grows on you.It might not have looks but it sure has personality!;)

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
its good to have a diversity of opinion on a BB, otherwise it would be boring. But in this case, can't even contemplate that anybody with the good taste to be into alfas wouldn't like those momos - however I'm biased :)

Attachments

·
Registered
572 Posts
nice shots...they are great looking wheels. To further the opinion debate - I like them all silver or like Matt did with polished 'uppers' with silver. I know there is a finish with black and silver that I am not as fond of - technically speaking! :)

anyone have a lead on a set of these 'Campy America's' - with bolt up pattern for a spider?

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/362152-post530.html

please pm if you have a set of these and would part with them.

·
Registered
572 Posts
what size tires are you running...looks like 205/60? How is the fit? Would you go with a different size next time? Please post some shots of the whole car!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Hi there Soccersimon.

Yes,205-60-14 tyres.
Fitted about 10 years ago.
Now days,i would probably fit 185-70-14 for more originality,or 195-65-14.
Here are some pics of the car as you asked.

Robert

1 - 18 of 18 Posts