Premium Member
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD---------------------------------------SOLD
Ciao!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Pretty, pretty car... has to be one of the better ones out there.

I'd like to add it to the registry. Do you mind providing me with the location and the VIN? Also any history you know (you can PM it to me or post here)

I have another car listed as #30 in the registry... can you confirm that this one is indeed #30? The one I have listed is the green one black/green one that's also in NY.

Thanks!

And a side note to anyone with knowledge of a CE... please contact me so I can add the information to the database.

·
Premium Member
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty, pretty car... has to be one of the better ones out there.

I'd like to add it to the registry. Do you mind providing me with the location and the VIN? Also any history you know (you can PM it to me or post here)

I have another car listed as #30 in the registry... can you confirm that this one is indeed #30? The one I have listed is the green one black/green one that's also in NY.

Thanks!

And a side note to anyone with knowledge of a CE... please contact me so I can add the information to the database.
I can confirm it. You can register it but I reluctant to give the owners info out at the moment while it is for sale.

I can have him copy the documentation. C30 is stamped on the wheels as well.

I will get with him
Jason

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
beautiful car - BTW - i love the new tail lights you sold me.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Jason,

Thanks. Feel free to have him send me an email (or I could email him). I'm just trying to add more cars to the list.

I'm thinking there might actually be two CE 30s... hmmm... this is becoming quite a mystery.

I'll PM you my email address.

·
Registered
491 Posts
The Certificate of Authenticity from AR and the Ce key fob will also list the production number. As far as the C30 wheel "stamp", that number appears on each of my wheels as well - I don't believe there is any correlation between the production number and this wheel "stamp". Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Certificate of Authenticity from AR and the Ce key fob will also list the production number. As far as the C30 wheel "stamp", that number appears on each of my wheels as well - I don't believe there is any correlation between the production number and this wheel "stamp". Hope this helps.
He is getting that for me along with bill of sale.

I did not think the C30 meant anything either.

j

·
Premium Member
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
C30 means campanatura = weel offset 30 mm.
Yes, thanks. I blanked on that! I thought for some reason he had some specially marked wheels, then I realized wait that is the offset just like every other wheel made by alfa, they are all stamped. :)
Thanks
Jason

·
Premium Member
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More pictures up and documents available by request. Sorry I cannot post them but will e-mail them no problem.

Thank you for looking.

jason

·
Premium Member
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump. Willing to negotiate on this vehicle. Please make me some offers.
This is a stellar car.

Ciao!
Jason

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
if i didnt have my 92 i would buy this

·
Registered
520 Posts
i want to buy it and drive the piss out of it. poor things been sitting in a museum... 20k in 15 years?

ya...that car needs a Guido....

·
Premium Member
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i want to buy it and drive the piss out of it. poor things been sitting in a museum... 20k in 15 years?

ya...that car needs a Guido....
So buy it.

29,902K miles (30K now) in 15 years, at least it was driven.

·
Premium Member
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still up for sale. Make me an offer. Price is not set in stone.
Nice car and 1 owner

Ciao!
Jason

·
Premium Member
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Owner wants to sell immediately so he has reduced the price drastically! :)

·
Premium Member
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
where is this car located?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts