Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have my engine block for sale from the 1992 164 S. The car suffered damage to the head and one piston, however, I do not see any damage to the block itself.

The only problem with the block from what I can see is that one of the water pump bolts is stuck and needs to be drilled out though I used it without that bolt and it didn't leak.

Currently, the crankshaft is inside the block as well and will probably be included as I don't really have the time to remove it. The liners are also still there and one has popped up from rotating the engine.

This block would be good for a complete R & R.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, did I mention this is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!! It's also located in 94044.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Sean, can you PM me your asking price?

Thanks. Oh, I dropped y your hosue af ew days ago. I dind't want to intrude so I took a glance from the street and drove off. When will you be driving the GTV around?

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sean, can you PM me your asking price?

Thanks. Oh, I dropped y your hosue af ew days ago. I dind't want to intrude so I took a glance from the street and drove off. When will you be driving the GTV around?
PM sent! Ah, you should have knocked on the door! Was the yellow spider there?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hi, Still have the short block?

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sure do. Though, I don't know if it would be worth your while to ship to spain...

·
Registered
732 Posts
Why not?, depends on the final price, actual $ price is good for USA -> Europe transactions.

Can you post the exact engine version? mine is a 24 Valve.

Thanks.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Still alive???

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why not?, depends on the final price, actual $ price is good for USA -> Europe transactions.

Can you post the exact engine version? mine is a 24 Valve.

Thanks.
Sorry for not posting sooner. It is a 12v block.

Cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts