Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale 1991 Spider, white exterior, tan interior,blue cloth top, 5 speed.
55,783 miles, older repaint, no damage, no rust. Car orginally sold in El Paso and later resold to current owner in the Ft. Worth area. This is number 8 in my line of Alfa's starting at age 16 (Gulp, 41 years of Alfa ownership).
Partial list of maintenance by current owner

4/03-Replaced rubber door seals, installed dashmat (dash has a couple cracks in the usual spots.
4/03-Replaced both driveshaft u-joints and center support
Replaced door limit strap-right door
6/03-Replaced both motor mounts, transmission mount, trailing arm bushings
10/05-Installed wind deflector from Classic Alfa in London, this item really works and makes the car more fun to drive at least for me.
4/06-Replaced catalytic converter and rear muffler.
5/06-Replaced all four speakers
Routine MTC such as plugs, belts hoses, oil changes, filters etc done by husband and not listed.

Cloth top in excellent condition with clear back window, sump guard installed, drivers side seat bolster has been resewn and is not pretty. Car cover is in the trunk. The car has a typical Alfa small oil leak with a spot about the size of 2 quarters on the garage floor after 6 weeks of sitting.
I would not hesistate to get in the car right now and drive to Oregon. I have digital pictures but cannot seem to get them to load on this forum. I can e-mail pictures to interested parties. Price $8,900.00 If anyone can help me with how to load pictures here thanks in advance.
$8900.00

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks to John for loading the pictures for us. Other shots available to anyone who is interested, will send via e-mail.

Jx

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Very clean looking Spider... but out of my budget, unfortunately. Good luck with the sale!

What's the story behind the blue soft top? I've never seen a blue top on a Spider...

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope the top is most definately blue, and it is a quality piece of work too. We have no idea the source as it came on the car when we bought it some years ago.

JX

1 - 8 of 8 Posts