Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out a silver 164 base model.
Body in excellent shape. Front cyl. head good. Rear head had bent valve #1 cyl.
Excellent radio and interior parts.
Tell me what you need and I will respond.

Don

·
Registered
172 Posts
Inner door pull/handles

Hi,

I would be interested in the front driver inner door pull/handle (the metal part, not the whole armrest) and also passenger rear inner door pull/handle.

Please see pm sent.

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
cowl

i need the plastic cover panel between the firewall and windshield. thanks

·
Registered
853 Posts
I need front passenger side front inner wheel liner (the one thats towards alternator and idler pulley) and also radio antenna (if it's still working fine), could you pm me the price along with shippin??

thanks,
-Pavan

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Would Like a RR Quarter Panel

My 164Q exhibits some rust on the right rear quarter panel above the wheel arch. I would be interested in knowning what you would want for this part. I don't really need the entire quarter panel, just the part above the wheel wheel.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
85 Posts
parting out 164

hi, i could use the drivers side inner front wheel well liner that attaches to the lower left front bumper/spoiler. i could also use the entire spoiler assembly that fits below the front bumper and house the side markers and fog lamps. also any plastic/rubber pieces that go between the spoiler and the front bumper and the hood. can you email me at: [email protected] with availability and price - i am in s. cal. , zip 92663 for shipping costs. ps what color would your lower assembly be (my car is blue) thanks!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Any chance you have the a/c compressor plate and a/c hoses? Shipping to 66205

Thanks, Hattie

1 - 20 of 24 Posts