Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Milano to make room for something else.

This particular Verde has many engine and suspension modifications.
Motor:
164 S Cams
port/polished head
oversized valves
magnecor plug wires
ansa rear exhaust
center muffler delete

Suspension:
konis
sway bars
springs
torsion bars

Interior:
New head liner and sun roof cover
sportline steering wheel and shift knob
sony radio with 10-disc changer

Plus those beautiful 17 x 7.5 stil auto wheels BRAND NEW PIRELLI's

This car has been mantained maticulously, and just got serviced for air conditioning, starter, and interior. This car has been fun, but need to make room for another. All of the work on this car was done by Santo's Italian Car Service. If you have any questions please e-mail me [email protected]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4529308426

Thanks,
Richard

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need some cash to get my GT-3 car ready for SCCA competition. I am in the process of rebuilding the old Dino Cresentini Alfa Romeo GTV race car for some SCCA racing.

Thanks,
Richard

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I am dropping the reserve and am reposting it on ebay. I am looking for $7,500 obo. I bought the car for that amount, so I assume that is what it is worth.

This is a way too good deal, this car should be worth more with the amount of work done to it, but anyway. That is what it is.

Thanks,
Richard

ps.
bump

·
Registered
61 Posts
You're in Chatsworth, Richard? I'm up in Santa Barbara, and just missed out on a Milano that was for sale here a week ago, think I've now got incurable Alfa lust. When is it going up on Ebay again?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was planning on putting it on ebay wednesday, however being that your close by I could drive it up to you for you to take a look at it before I put it up on ebay if you would like.

Please give me a call (818)825-7111

Thanks,
Richard

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Is the car still for sale?

·
Registered
103 Posts
My buddy just bought it and I put the motor in my 86 GTV6. Now it hauls and I'm stoked. What a difference a 3.0 makes!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,334 Posts
AARON MEYER said:
My buddy just bought it and I put the motor in my 86 GTV6. Now it hauls and I'm stoked. What a difference a 3.0 makes!
You pulled apart a perfectly good Verde for a transplant?

That's really pretty rotten!

Joe

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
The Verde has so many improvements over the GTV6 it's hard to explain why someone would pull apart a Verde for a transplant, unless it's not a salvagable Verde.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
You guys did what to my dad's old car! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I assume the motor out of Peter's other Verde (my old one) is going in this Milano?

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Run, Aaron run...

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
I admire guys who modify their GTV6 by updating it with Verde parts. But if you guys actually parted out a good Verde just to cannibalize it for the GTV6...that's kinda bad!

But if you did, can I buy some Verde parts from you? :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
The car is fine! I'm not some kook that would rip a perfect Alfa apart. So dont give me a hard time guys. Peters car was wrecked a couple of weeks ago and had just had Phil Mason build a motor for it. That motor went into this car and I bought the motor from this car for my car. Sorry if you guys were disturbed by my reply.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts