Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price $2,900. This car is located near Boise, Idaho. Approximately 110,000 miles. Car runs great but has a more than typical 2nd gear crunch. I've learned to manage but it is tricky. Clear coat failed giving cosmetically challenged appearance. NOS hydraulic tensioner converted to run dry so it's essentially a manual tensioner. Newer guibos. New Brake MC and proportioning valve. Greg Gordon silicone vacuum lines. New fuel lines in the Engine compartment. New battery a couple months ago. Falken Ziex tires with very good tread left. The car originally came from California and then moved to Idaho in about 1991 to live in the high desert of the Boise area. Reason for sale is the typical "not enough time". Three young kids and life happening.

I have many pictures in, around and under the car available by pm request.

Jason R.
Boise, Idaho
86 GTV-6
74 Spider

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where's the rust? It is an Alfa. Here are some picture of the shock towers from the engine bay and the wheel well. And the one rusty spot that I can find is in the wheel well.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, everyone loves pictures so here a just a few more. The very dirty sump (it has been sitting awhile) and the inner fenders behind the front wheels. There is still some cleaning to be done but much better than my old GTV-6 which had air intakes here. Otherwise known as holes from rust.

Attachments

·
Registered
776 Posts
Jason,

That's a good looking car that I'd say qualifies as rust-free. At $2,900, the new owner ought to budget for a paint job and some seat leather repair. Once that's done, said new owner will have eased into GTV6 ownership at a very reasonable price.

DaveH

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This car is still looking for a new owner. PM me with questions.

Jason Ritchie
Boise, Idaho
74 Spider
86 GTV-6

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rob,

I sent you a pm.

The car is still available. It has always started for me and driven fine so I don't see why it could not make a road trip.

Jason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts