Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car has a new German cloth padded top, Sachs complete clutch assembly.
Recently had 60K service. This car is in perfect condition both visually and mechanically. This car has never even been left outside overnight or driven in the rain.$14000.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Don,
Just a note to you. I recently bought a 88 Graduate for $7000. It had 27000 orig. miles, the body and interior were mint.(Can view in picture forum) The car had all receipts, it was a 2 owner car, the first being his best friend. I am just letting you know that our Graduate, although awesome to us, is the lower end of the three models. Good luck, and I am not being critical of you auto, just giving you a cross reference.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mort5029,
Thank you for your input I will adjust my expectations as input comes to me.I have never sold an Alfa before. Although I have spent the asking price on this one.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
...I recently bought a 88 Graduate for $7000. It had 27000 orig. miles, the body and interior were mint. ...
I will submit that the price paid for such car was a bargain and a half. I can see a good Graduate going for $7k, but mint cars go for considerably more. Typically, to fetch $14k, a Graduate has to have a documented record that it is a 95+ point example. That is a very hard standard to achieve, and cars that are typically described as "like new" don't necessarily achieve these number of points. Another important factor is that during the cold weather months the demand for any Spider is almost non-existent. I have seen cars go unsold during this time of year, and later fetch twice the asking price in the Spring or Summer.

Best regards,

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
can you please post pictures of the interior and engine?

thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks Enrique,
And just a note Don, I am by no means an expert in the Alfa business. I just spent months and months last year researching my car buy. Hey and think of it this way...if you don't sell it you get to keep driving an awsome car. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts